Account Supervisor Job Description
Responsible for the agency/client relationship. Manage agency's resources to meet and exceed client's Internet needs. Provide team members with solid perspective and leadership in the development of superior Internet products. Responsible for the development, motivation, and training of team members.
Laughlin/Constable - Milwaukee Wisconsin
$150 million Integrated Marketing Communications & Advertising Agency
Reports to: Vice President -Interactive Director
In-direct Reports: (2) Interactive Account Executives, Vendors
The Responsibilities of this position include:
- Strategic client and agency advocate that is dedicated to the mutual success of both the client and the agency
- Work with agency clients to develop Strategic Internet Based initiatives including strategic objectives and tactics
- Work closely with clients to conform clients online & offline marketing strategies
- Work with agency departments to assure consistency across entire client relationship. Work closely with internal agency divisions, web team, other agencies, third parties, and internal graphic resources for successful development and implementation of Internet based programs
- Manage client internet advertising and promotions programs designed to acquire new and existing customers through lead generation from direct response online media
- Work closely with clients for Web Site behavior reporting, tracking, analysis, and optimization
- Manage budgets, tracking & administration of program costs and internal processing
- Promotes and sells agency services through direct client contact
- Schedules calls and submits reports of activities
- Responds to and presents responses to Requests for Proposals
- Identifies prospective customers and compiles information on competitive products
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have a comprehensive understanding of:
- 7- 10 years experience with: Direct response marketing where sales/accounts were primary goals
- Reporting, analysis and budgeting
- Online marketing, advertising and brand management
- Management of multifaceted direct response marketing programs
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Ability to present
- Organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities.
© 2000 - 2019, David J. Mayer. All rights Reserved.
© 2008 - 2019, ChannelStats, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211