Vice President - e-Business Marketing Job Description
Support site objectives and strategies through implementation of online marketing programs. Optimized campaign performance utilizing best industry practices in online marketing. Maintain brand integrity through all program execution and strive for continuous improve of user's complete online experience.
Robert W. Baird & Co., Inc.; Milwaukee Wisconsin
$612 Million Full Service Brokerage
June 2000 to August 2001
Reports to: Senior Vice President - e-Business
In-direct Reports: (2) Interactive Coordinators,
The Responsibilities of this position include:
- Employ all forms of online media optimization for targeted campaigns to multiple targets, including search, portal and media sites
- Work closely with business units and database groups for Web Site behavior reporting, tracking, analysis, and optimization
- Manage all research relationships and initiatives on both internal and external research
- Manage advertising and promotions programs designed to acquire new and existing customers through lead generation from direct response online media
- Develop and manage all online sponsorships
- Work closely with Communication, Marketing and Training Departments to develop and conduct communication, marketing and training campaigns across its business units regarding the Web Site's content and functionality
- Work closely with internal business units and Marketing Department to conform online & offline marketing strategies
- Work closely with internal business units, web team, agency, third party, and internal graphic resources for successful development and implementation of marketing programs
- Manage budgets, tracking & administration of program costs and internal processing.
- Analyze various offers through creative testing
- Forecast programs' sales results and ROI
- Update business units, senior management and marketing teams on program results through quantitative and qualitative reportage and analysis
- Assist with new business development support
- Developed and manages promotions
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have a comprehensive understanding of:
- 7- 10 years experience with: Direct response marketing where sales/accounts were primary goals
- Reporting, analysis and budgeting
- Online marketing, advertising and brand management
- Management of multifaceted direct response marketing programs
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Ability to present
- Organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities.
© 2000 - 2019, David J. Mayer. All rights Reserved.
© 2008 - 2019, ChannelStats, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211